Faith McIntyre is an associate attorney at The Law Office of Timothy Moore, L.C. Faith has a special fondness for the North Shore area of Louisiana, in which she has deep roots and still considers home. She grew up in Abita Springs, La. After receiving a bachelor’s degree in psychology, from the University of New Orleans, Faith earned a Juris Doctorate from the Tulane school of Law. While there, she concentrated on civil law and earned a Civil Law Certificate, with the specific intent to expand her legal roots throughout the state of Louisiana. While Ms. McIntyre is well versed in many practice areas of law, she primarily focuses on personal injury, workmen compensation law and succession law.
- Louisiana, 2021
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Louisiana State Bar Association – Member
- New Orleans Bar Association- Member
- Jefferson Parish Bar Association – Member
- Tulane University School of Law, 2021
- University of New Orleans, 2017